Drip irrigation has certain definite advantages as a problem solver in difficult situations:
- Eliminate vandalism – the system is out of sight
- Aesthetic appeal
- Allows larger irrigation windows
- Ability to apply fertilisers in a soluble form delivered right to the plant root zone
- Water and energy savings
- Reduced labour requirement
- Reduced operational and maintenance costs
- No run-offs and wind over sprays
- Self-cleaning and root prevention
- Precise and flexible treatment for every type of plant
- Prevention of: Evaporation, Wind drift, Over-spraying, Reduced plant disease
- Reduced weed growth
- Minimized vandalism
- Safe to use with waste water
What is Netafim Drip Irrigation?
Netafim Drip Irrigation is simply another method of applying water to your garden.
Drip Irrigation Application
Netafim drip irrigation is the most efficient way to water your gardens as it puts the water right where its needed – at the roots.