It’s a new dawn, a new era in organics. Formulated from resources in both science and nature 3Sixty premium organic Compost, Potting Mix, Lawn Dressing and much anticipated organic fertilizer NutriCAST™ with vermicast.
Our 3Sixty range of products is specifically formulated & essential in providing nutrition and diversity in microbial life to restore soil life and soil health. We use only the best available resources to produce our products ensuring that we build soil biology. We have a complete range of biological fertility products to get you working with nature.
Available at most leading retail nurseries or contact us for more information and availability.
NutriCAST (biohumus) – is a natural organic fertilizer. It is a natural means for recultivation of the soil. NutriCAST is capable of bringing back life to degraded ground and significantly increase fertility of soil. Research has shown that by incorporating Vermicast into soil or plant growth production it can significantly increase yields and has also shown disease suppressive qualities.
WHAT IS VERMICAST?
It is well known that earthworms are keystone soil organisms in regulating nutrient cycling in ecosystems through:
- their own metabolism that leads to high availability of carbon and nitrogen
- the dispersal and the stimulation of soil microorganism activity associated with passage through the intestinal tract and
- the distribution and the mixing of organic matter and soil mineral particles.
Vermicast, have high and diverse enzymatic and microbial activities and contents, a fine particulate structure, good moisture-holding capacity and contain nutrients such as nitrogen, potassium, and calcium in forms readily taken up by plants.
BENEFITS OF NutriCAST:
- High nutritional value.
- Has high water holding capacity.
- Improves Cation Exchange Capacity (CEC).
- Beneficial effects on the physical chemical and biological characteristics of soil.
Addition of NutriCAST to soil improves the soil environment, encouraging the proliferation of roots, which in turn draw more water and nutrients from larger areas.
We pride ourselves in the high nutritional value of our fully organic compost.
- High Nitrogen, Potassium and Phosphate levels in our 3Sixty compost as we select only the best organic materials to produce a quality product
- Our 3Sixty premium organic compost is professionally produced at optimal conditions, being with sufficient aeration and water.
- We have a passion for healthy living and we take great care in producing the highest quality product
- Adding compost to your garden is the same as giving your garden food and hence a boost to healthy growth
- Once 3Sixty compost is added to your garden soil the plant will have access to additional and readily available nutrients that are required for a healthy plant.
The easiest way to grow beautiful plants! 3Sixty premium organic potting mix is made from premium quality, renewable and sustainable resources. 3Sixty pottingmix will maintain peak condition without compaction providing good structure and aeration for strong root growth ensuring your potted plants have the best possible growing environment.
A premium high quality fully organic potting mix developed to maintain the health and growth of the broadest range of indoor and outdoor plants even in dry conditions
The top of the range potting mix for all types of plants and conditions that helps you save water while ensuring strong healthy growth
Key range features:
- Continuous feeding for months
- Promote strong root and shoot development
- Suitable for specialty plants
- Improved moisture penetration and water retention
Your lawn is a little like a bear: it wakes up hungry in the spring. Take the right approach to fertilizing in spring, and you set your lawn up for a whole season of great growth.
Fine sifted to provide your lawn with a “lift” of the correct N-P-K for the spring.
3Sixty lawn dressing takes care of undulation in the lawn and the compost acts as a booster for grass growth.
- High in nutritional value – Nitrogen, Phosphate, Potassium and Micro Nutrients
- Provide food for your garden
The advantages of applying organic nutrients to your garden includes:
- provides the heart of the soil by ‘glueing’ the soil particles into – stable porous structures
- Water Retention in the soil
- providing and holding nutrients in an available form for your plants
- supporting soil life – bacteria, fungi and worms
Look after your soil and your soil will support healthy plants and be more productive. It also provides vital humus and nutrients to encourage plant growth.